Sunday, October 26, 2008

Congrats TJ and Suann

This weekend J and I were invited to the Heavisides wedding. TJ is an old friend of J's from high school. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so happy to attend. Our very good friends the Hunt's and Douglas's were also there, so it was so nice that we all could be out together. Below are some pictures that I took!!

Congrats TJ and Suann..It was a lovely wedding!!!
J and I at the reception
Our Whole Table
Mrs. Hunt and I
J and Mr. Hunt
Mr and Mrs Hunt
Dave and I After the Wedding

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Who is the blonde? Oh that is you!

Anonymous said...

Dave writes,

It was great to see you guys that weekend and also see Gaffney. Personally, I didnt know he was engaged, and you were with me on the first time meeting his woman

I will have to say we had some pretty good conversations at Browns.... and they got better after those couple rounds of shots!

I will get a hold of you guys the next time I come back.

Later kido!