Sunday, December 14, 2008

Papa John's Daycare!!

This weekend was my Work Christmas party. We had the kids stay the night at Papa and Grandma F's house. Not only were they both there, but both of their cousins Mallory and Marletta were there as well. Below are some pictures of their stay. Thanks for watching the munchkins!!

When I have a little bit more time, I will give an update on the kiddos.

Bic C and Little C
Little C, Big C, and Mallory

Papa J and Little C

The Newest Cousin - Marletta

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow love the updated!!!

vanessa said...

WHOA! great update! Hey Calynn is looking more like you! She is unrecognizable without her bow.....I can't believe how big my Camo looks! I miss them! Can't wait to see them on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Awhhh,look how cute my little Calynn is as she smiles so pretty, and her big brother is so good with her. I miss em!