Sunday, September 14, 2008

1st BIG BOO BOO!!

This weekend my sister Lindsey and her family came home. Big C loves when his cousin's get to come home (all of them) and he loves to play the wii at Grandma's house. This time was no different except we experienced our first BIG BOO BOO.


Big C was playing the Baseball game when he was running around trying to hit the ball. He slipped and hit the corner of his eye right on Grandma's fireplace. I thought at first we might have to go to the hospital for some sewing up, but after a night of waiting, it wasn't as deep as we all thought. VERY CLOSE CALL!! I must say he was pretty tough about the whole thing!! My heart just broke when I saw his face. Not only that, but like I said, he has never really been hurt before.


Oddly enough, his mother (The Biggest C) had the same thing happen to her at her grandma's house when she was a little girl. Fireplace and all!!! Now we will both have matching scars.

Here are some pictures of Big C with his Band-aids..





1 comment:

vanessa said...

OHHH!! My little buddy! Give him some big kisses from his aunt Nessa! Poor baby! Tell him I love him!