Sunday, September 7, 2008

FALL IS HERE!!!

FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE!!!!! I don't know if you know this or not, but Fall is my favorite time of year!!!! Sweaters, Pumpkins, Football, Chili, Leafs...my gosh..what is there not to LOVE!!!!

Well, I bet you have been getting sick and tired of Tummy Time!!! As you may have noticed, I have not had a chance to blog in a while...I tell you what..Two children..WOW.....I'm lucky to get a shower..It seems like that is the highlight of my day.. :0)

HERE IS THE LATEST:
Little C had her 1 month appointment last week...She is 8lbs, 8oz. and is 21.5in long....Being born at 6lbs, 5oz. and 19.5in..we are sure making some progress....

Big C is doing well.....He is trying to decide what to be for Halloween..I think the last I heard it was going to be the Blue Power Ranger..(I'm sure it will change again) He is also letting J and I know what he wants for his B-day, and X-mas...We have tried to explain to him that those days are a couple months away, but you know how well that goes over..Little Children and Patience..the two words should never be used in the same sentence..

As for J and I, we are doing well...Enjoying every moment....It's funny how sometimes you can spend the whole day in the same house with someone, but it's not until you go to bed at night do you really get a chance to talk. Between children, dogs, yard work, laundry, cooking, cleaning, eating.....It's a Crazy Life..but a Good One!!!

Little C with her Halloween Bow On!!


Little C with Daddy's Girl Bow On

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

She looks big! I love all of the bows of course!

vanessa said...

Love the pics! We're missing you guys!