Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TUMMY TIME

This week we are working on Tummy Time with Little C. Big C thinks it the funniest thing he has ever seen. It's so funny the way he is with Little C. He always has to know what she is doing. If she is sleeping he has to check on her, if she is eating he wants to feed her, if she is doing tummy time he has to talk with her. Don't get me wrong, I love that he has taken an interest in her. I just didn't realize how big/smart he was getting until we brought Little C home. One thing is certain....He loves his Little Sister..(for now.. :0)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Was so sad to not see you yesterday- I hope you had a fabulous b-day. Can't wait to see the kids soon. Miss ya
Aunt Lisa

Jan said...

Great pictures and commentary. thanks so much for sharing them. You are quite a good blogger!

vanessa said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her on Saturday! Of course my little buddy too!

moscy said...

AWhhh look how cute my little girl looks.... She's so big, and such a good big brother!

itzkelz said...

lol i dont know how to show u my page! its Kelli :)