Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Carrot Cake!!!!!

Tonight "J" and I went with both "Little C, and Big C" to Papa J and Grandma T's house. One thing that I just learned about my father in law is... he makes the BEST Carrot Cake around. "J" and I have been together as a couple for almost 6 years now, and no one ever told me about this wonderful Carrot Cake. Wow..Talk about delicious...Lucky for me, he passed the recipe on to me...Not only did he give me his secret recipe, but he showed "Big C" just how to make it...



Attached below are Papa J and Big C making Mommy's favorite Carrot Cake...



THANKS FOR THE RECIPE PAPA J!!!!!

3 comments:

paal said...

great pix. Did not know that about Grandpa J and the carrot cake. Great blog!

moscy said...

Oh that is nice of Papa J, and it will be nicer when Big C makes us a Carrot Cake!!!

vanessa said...

Bring on the carrot cake Aunt Big C...it is your nieces favorite! :) He looks so big in these pictures....my little buddy! ("Hi Nessa") Give him a kiss for me!