Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

It's amazing how time goes by so fast. Since I've been home for the summer, I've really gotten to take the time out to enjoy my family. Sometimes life swallows you up, and you forget to just stop and enjoy. A couple of days ago, a close family member said to me, "I wish I could do it all over again". I've been thinking about those words now for a couple of days and it makes me want to cry. Everyday that goes by the world changes. Someone that was once here, is no longer...Someone who wasn't here, steps into the world. It's a ride that we are all on.... There's no stopping it, and there's no second or third times to ride. One turn/ride is all we get. With that being said, here are the most recent pictures of our little ones. Look now, b/c tomorrow they will change..They will be one day older, one pound heavier, one day smarter...These pictures will someday turn back the ride for me........ even if it's only for a moment.

Much Love,


4 comments:

vanessa said...

I am glad we are on the same ride! Love ya~

Lindsey said...

Wow very insightful. I love you guys and I am glad that we all get to enjoy the same ride...the ups and the downs!

Matt said...

Love the pics! Very insightful words there "Big C". Thanks for posting the link to my site!

paal said...

Boy, that's true enough. Oddly enough, I don't think I ever really thought about time going so quickly, and about death and disappearance until we were knee-deep in new life. For me that's one of the only consolations to be found, is that after we've gone, there will be others having the same experiences. Great pictures!