Saturday, August 9, 2008

Getting on Schedule

This week I have been focusing on getting "Little C" on somewhat of a schedule. She is feeding 2 oz, every 3 hours... She is sleeping about 18-20 hours a day, (of course this is when "Big C" is leaving her alone)..He is very good with his little sister, but still doesn't understand why sometimes we need to be quiet..It's amazing how much different the second time around is..I feel as a parent I'm much stronger and confident...It also helps that my husband "J" is home for three weeks with me (Love that Paternity leave)...Two children...WOW..sometimes I still can't believe it!!! It's the most amazing job in the world being a parent, and I'm truly blessed to have this privilege.

More to come....

"The Biggest C"

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Getting on that schedule is always a lot of fun! You are such a good Mommy and I can't wait to read your future posts!

moscy said...

Well, I like your blog, and you are so right about being blessed...for I tooo....having always felt blessed for the children I have, and the adults they have become. I couldn't be more proud of all my daughters who have become mothers, and good ones at that, and the two sons, that I hope will make wonderful fathers, as the one that they have.
We ARE all truely blessed in one way or another...

vanessa said...

I guess it is our turn now huh? Love the blog! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!